PharmAdvice takes your privacy seriously and we are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or you provide, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
PharmAdvice is an independent Danish consultancy company, helping start-ups, ongoing businesses and multinational companies in the pharmaceutical industry getting products to the Scandinavian market.
Generatorvej 8C, 1.tv.
+45 3940 4860
PharmAdvice will verify, remove or delete your personal data upon request.
Information we collect
We only collect information about you to carry out our core business and related activities.
Personal data, is a requirement for our contractual and customer relationship.
Personal information that can be collected by:
- Calling our office
- Sending us an e-mail, or
- Filling in forms on www
- By signing up for our newsletter via our website
- Contacting our employees
- Communicating with us in any other way (meeting, conferences etc.)
Related document – Cookies
Personal information provided
Whenever you contact us you provide personal information about yourself such as;
- Business ID
- Contact person(s)
- Contact details e.g. address, e-mail, phone number etc.
- Financial information
- Services required
- Links to public domains e.g. LinkedIn etc.
- Diet restrictions, allergies or mobility restrictions (e.g. during training or customer events).
Personal data may also be collected and updated from publicly available sources such as websites.
It is important that the personal data we have is always up-to-date.
Why do we collect personal data?
Your data is used to:
- develop our services
- fulfil contractual and other obligations
- provide customer support and improve services
- enhance customer relationships
- enable us to contact you
- analyse data and optimize our website (cookies)
- send out our newsletters (providing you with information and services that we believe will be of interest to you)
- send out invoices
How long do we retain personal data?
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interests and as long as is acceptable by you.
Procedures are in place at PharmAdvice to detect, report and investigate data breaches.
We do not disclose personal data outside of EU/EEA.
Our website, may from time to time, contain links to other websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
According to EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right:
- to inspect your personal data, which is stored in our system
- to update the data
- to have your personal data transferred in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
You may also withdraw your consent to the storage of your personal data at any time. Your personal data will then be deleted.
Filing a complaint
You may file a complaint if you do not agree with our terms or the way we handle your personal data.
Any changes we make to our privacy police will in future be posted on our website and, where appropriate, you will be notified by e-mail, newsletter etc.