Well-documented knowledge is a core driver for PharmAdvice. It enables us to provide high-quality service and professional advice to our customers
We have strengthened our knowledge regarding promotion of medicinal products and are pleased to announce that Susanne Tovborg-Jensen has obtained the Diploma in Marketing Compliance from Atrium in Copenhagen
The Marketing Academy Programme at Atrium provides a detailed understanding of the rules and regulations for promotion of medicinal products set by the authorities and the pharmaceutical industry in Denmark and Europe.
With the new diploma in-house, we see a strengthened in-depth knowledge within the challenges of:
- Communication and advertising to the public
- Communication and advertising to Health Care Professionals (HCP)
- The pharmaceutical industry’s use of e-communication and apps as marketing tool.
We can offer you professional guidance regarding:
- Review of promotional materials to ensure compliance with current legislation and code of ethics
- Current rules and practices regarding professional meetings, gifts, sponsorship and representation targeted towards HCPs, decision makers and other stakeholders
- Applicable rules and legislation for the use of eHealth as a marketing tool for medicinal products.